Application for admission and supporting credentials should be filed with the Office of Admission with the exception of the master of nursing application whereby supporting credentials should be filed with the College of Nursing. See Graduate Catalog.
Many students enroll in graduate programs at UNA each year to build successfully upon their undergraduate preparation. If you are seeking admission to UNA as a graduate student, please take the following actions to ensure that you will be given full consideration as an applicant:
- Click here to see the requirements for admission to graduate school.
- Apply Online
- Contact the Office of Admission at UNA by calling 1-800-TALK-UNA, ext. 4608, or 256-765-4608, and request a GRADUATE APPLICATION; or download a pdf version of the Graduate Application.
- Complete the GRADUATE APPLICATION and return it along with a $25 processing fee to the Office of Admission at UNA Box 5011, Florence AL, 35632-0001.
- Have an "Official Copy" of your transcripts from all other institutions of higher education which you have attended sent to the Office of Admission at UNA; and
- Have an "Official Copy" of your GMAT score (if applying to the College of Business) or the GRE or MAT score (if applying to the College of Arts and Sciences or the College of Education) sent to the Office of Admission at UNA.