University Art Gallery
- 145 running feet covered by oyster white wall carpet that is suitable for hanging all types of work.
- Wall heights: 9’6” and 10’ with molding track on 60 percent of running footage.
- 1,785 sq. ft. of floor space covered in seagull gray carpet.
- Ten free-standing display panels on casters covered by oyster white wall carpet. Each measures 4 ft. wide x 8 ft. high x 2 ft. deep.
- 24 sculpture stands of various sizes and colors are available.
- Diffused skylight, tracking lighting, and spotlights.
- Temperature and humidity are controlled.
- Fire protection is according to local ordinance.
- The space has limited access and is enclosed by three solid walls and a glass curtain wall entrance.
- Supervision is provided by the department secretary and student workers who are performing other duties while watching the exhibition area. The gallery is locked and secured during off-duty hours and weekends. It is patrolled by University security officers during off hours.
Main Gallery Floorplan