Add Authorized User
Non-student payers who have been authorizes by a UNA student may view and pay a student's bill on their behalf. Authorized payers can only be established by the student. UNA cannot establish an authorized payer for the student. Authorized users will first be prompted to log into a secure site with the appropriate ID and password combination.
To add an authorized user to your student account:
- Follow the above steps to log into your student account
- Click on the Authorized Users tab and follow the prompts
The authorized user that you have specified will receive an email notification containing their initial password and login instructions. An email notification will be sent to each address provided when a new e-bill becomes available.
To access the account for which you are authorized:
- Visit the Authorized User login page by going to the UNA home page
and selecting Tuition Payment - OR -
- Select UNA Portal, then select Authorized User Login
- Log in with your email address and the initial password information
provided in your welcome email.