Mock Interview Day
What is Mock Interview Day ?
Every semester, business professionals in the University of North Alabama community and beyond will donate their time to help students improve fundamental interviewing skills. Hosted by Career Planning and Development, Mock Interview Day provides students a real-world interview experience guided by professionals actively working in a variety of hands-on business roles. This event is an important extension of classroom learning for students and an opportunity for employers to interact with--and inspire--tomorrow's workforce.
Who can participate?
ALL UNA STUDENTS! Please register early. Limited space available.
Why Mock Interview Day Works:
- Business professionals have the opportunity to interact with potential future employees.
- Based on real-world experience, professionals provide valuable feedback to students and enhance student professional growth.
- Businesses are given a forum to market their brand to future employees.
- Students receive constructive feedback from business professionals.
- Students have the opportunity to start building a professional network by interacting with employers and business leaders.
- Students can interact with Career Planning and Development staff and explore services, opportunities, and resources.
REGISTER FOR THE EVENT AS A PARTICIPATING STUDENT
1. Create a LionJobs account or sign in to your existing account
2. Click Events
3. Click Workshops
4. Select Mock Interview Day
5. Select your time slot and click RSVP.
TO PARTICIPATE AS AN INTERVIEWER, PLEASE CALL AMANDA TERRY