Department of Communications
Jason E. Flynn, MFA
Mr. Jason E. Flynn, MFA
UNA Box 5007
108 Communications Building
Florence, AL 35632-0001
- B.S., James Madison University, 2004
- M.F.A, The University of North Carolina at Greensboro, 2008
- Alpha Psi Omega-Zeta Rho Cast
- National Association of Television Program Executives (NATPE)
- University Film & Video Association (UFVA)
- "2012 Top Film School" Reelshow International
- "Golden Ace Award Winner for Excellence in Filmmaking" Las Vegas Film Festival
- "2011 Film Tutor of The Year" Reelshow International
Producer/Director/Cinematographer/Videographer/Editor. Charlton James' "American Dream." Screenings: The Freestyle Life; Paterson Falls Film Festival; Sunscreen Film Festival.
Producer/Director of Photography. Archie Hubbard's "The Ride." Singing River Records. Screenings: Tupelo Film Festival and Bridge Fest International Film Festival.
Producer. Michael Clements' "Losing You." Distribution: Enhanced CD. Singing River Records. Finalist: One Cloud Festival. Screenings: Desert Rocks Film and Music Event; World Music and Independent Film Festival; SENE Film, Music & Arts Festival; Action On Film International Film Festival; Interrobang Film Festival; Naperville Independent Film Festival.