Courses Requiring On-Campus Proctored Exams
Each of these Spring 2015 distance learning courses require on-campus proctored exams. Some courses require Remote Proctor Now (RPNow) ONLY for OFF-CAMPUS proctored students:
- ED 333W-I01 LEARNING THEORIES AND STUDENT DEVELOPMENT (RPNow ONLY FOR OFF-CAMPUS)
- ED 375-I01 CONTENT LITERACY (RPNow ONLY FOR OFF-CAMPUS)
- ED 381-I01 INST TECHNOLOGY FOR THE HS(RPNow ONLY FOR OFF-CAMPUS)
- ED 675-I01 CONTENT LITERACY (RPNow ONLY FOR OFF-CAMPUS)
- EN 111-I01 FIRST YEAR COMPOSITION I (RPNow ONLY FOR OFF-CAMPUS)
- EN 112-I01 FIRST YEAR COMPOSITION II (RPNow ONLY FOR OFF-CAMPUS)
- EN 112-I02 FIRST YEAR COMPOSITION II (RPNow ONLY FOR OFF-CAMPUS)
- EN 212-I01 SURVEY OF ENGLISH LITERATURE (RPNow ONLY FOR OFF-CAMPUS)
- EN 231-I01 LITERATURE OF THE WORLD I (RPNow ONLY FOR OFF-CAMPUS)
- EN 231-I02 LITERATURE OF THE WORLD I (RPNow ONLY FOR OFF-CAMPUS)
- EN 232-I01 LITERATURE OF THE WORLD II (RPNow ONLY FOR OFF-CAMPUS)
- MA 100-I01 INTERMEDIATE ALGEBRA (RPNow ONLY FOR OFF-CAMPUS)
- MA 105-I01 MATHEMATICS FOR LIBERAL ARTS (RPNow ONLY FOR OFF-CAMPUS)
- MA 110-I01 FINITE MATHEMATICS (contact instructor for off-campus proctor approval)
- MA 112-I01 PRE-CALCULUS ALGEBRA (RPNow ONLY FOR OFF-CAMPUS)
- MU 222 MUSIC APPRECIATION (RPNow ONLY FOR OFF-CAMPUS)
- MU 233W MUSIC IN WORLD CULTURES (RPNow ONLY FOR OFF-CAMPUS)
Reserving a testing time means that you will come to campus to take your exam. If you are using an off-campus proctor or testing using RPNow, you WILL NOT schedule a testing time. Please DO NOT schedule more than one testing session per test date. Testing for courses that require on-campus proctored exams will be in the Distance Learning Testing Lab, Stevens Hall 101.
- Students must provide TWO forms of (photo) ID. One must be a UNA Mane Card.
- Students must reserve a seat to take an exam.
- Students may not leave the room or use cell phones while the exam is in progress.
- Students are not allowed access to any instructional materials unless the instructor notifies the Office of Distance Learning.
- Students needing special accommodations, contact the Office of Disability Support Services at 256.765.4214.
- Off-campus proctoring is at the discretion of the instructor. Please check with the course instructor if you have questions. (Additional fees may apply.)
- The Office of Distance Learning will provide technical support for off-campus proctors should there be problems while students are testing. Off-campus proctors may contact the Office of Distance Learning at 256-765-4987. Support is available 7:30 am - 4:00 pm (summer semester) and 8:00 am - 4:30 pm (fall and spring semesters).
Stay Connected to us:
Please help us improve our distance learning offerings by taking this online survey.
UNA is a member of Southern Regional Education Board's Electronic Campus. For more information about the Electronic Campus, please visit http://www.electroniccampus.org.