Distance Learning at UNA
Courses Requiring On-Campus Proctored Exams
Each of these Summer 2013 distance learning courses require on-campus proctored exams. Some courses require Remote Proctor Now (RPNow) ONLY for OFF-CAMPUS proctored students:
- ED 601-I01 METHODS OF EDUCATIONAL RESEARCH
- ED 601-I02 METHODS OF EDUCATIONAL RESEARCH
- EN 212-I01 SURVEY OF ENGLISH LITERATURE (RPNow ONLY FOR OFF-CAMPUS)
- EN 231-I01 LITERATURE OF THE WORLD I (RPNow ONLY FOR OFF-CAMPUS)
- EN 232-I01 LITERATURE OF THE WORLD II (RPNow ONLY FOR OFF-CAMPUS)
- HI 101-I01 WORLD CIVILIZATION TO 1500 (RPNow ONLY FOR OFF-CAMPUS)
- HI 201-I01 UNITED STATES HISTORY TO 1877 (RPNow ONLY FOR OFF-CAMPUS)
- HI 202-I01 US HISTORY SINCE 1877 (RPNow ONLY FOR OFF-CAMPUS)
- HI417-I01 HISTORY OF ROME (THRU FILM) (RPNow ONLY FOR OFF-CAMPUS)
- MA 105-I01 MATHEMATICS FOR LIBERAL ARTS (RPNow ONLY FOR OFF-CAMPUS)
- MA 100-I01 INTERMEDIATE ALGEBRA (RPNow ONLY FOR OFF-CAMPUS)
- MA 110-I01 FINITE MATHEMATICS
Reserving a testing time means that you will come to campus to take your exam. If you are using an off-campus proctor, you WILL NOT schedule a testing time. Please DO NOT schedule more than one testing session per test date. Testing for courses that require on-campus proctored exams will be in the Distance Learning Testing Lab, Stevens Hall 101.
- Students must provide TWO forms of (photo) ID. One must be a UNA Mane Card.
- Students must reserve a seat to take an exam.
- Students may not leave the room or use cell phones while the exam is in progress.
- Students are not allowed access to any instructional materials unless the instructor notifies the Office of Distance Learning.
- Students needing special accommodations, contact the Office of Disability Support Services at 256.765.4214.
- Off-campus proctoring is at the discretion of the instructor. Please check with the course instructor if you have questions. (Additional fees may apply.)
- The Office of Distance Learning will provide technical support for off-campus proctors should there be problems while students are testing. Off-campus proctors may contact the Office of Distance Learning at 256-765-4987.
Helpful Testing InformationOff-Campus Proctor Application - must be submitted to instructor if off-campus proctors other than RPNow are allowed.
Proctor Information and Requirements - how to find a proctor.
Examination Instructions for Proctor
Remote Proctor Now Information
Testing Center Rules and Student Responsibility
Click here to find your L number - You will need your L number to reserve a testing time.
Installing the Respondus Lockdown Browser on a PC
Installing the Respondus Lockdown Browser on a Mac