Diversity Student Ambassador Program
The University of North Alabama Diversity Student Ambassador (DSA) Program is for students that are dedicated to diversity and inclusion. Selected Diversity Student Ambassadors will assist in hosting official functions, act as student liaisons and diversity trainers.
Are You Qualified?
- Good Standing at UNA
- Currently enrolled in atleast 12 hours
- Complete Application/Interview Process
- Effective Communication Skills
- Fully committed to diversity and inclusion
Benefits To Student Ambassadors
- Serve as an advocate for diversity and inclusion at UNA
- Facilitate Group Discussion
- Participate in Diversity Training
- Meet, interact and network with other students, faculty, administrators, alumni, and community members
- Travel Opportunities