Using Youtube Videos in Angel
- On the YouTube Video, Click the Share button under the video. Do NOT copy the “Link to this video” hyperlink.
- Click the Embed button.
- Uncheck the option for “Show suggested videos when the video finishes”.
- Copy the source code from the window below the Embed button.
- Navigate to ANGEL – https://una.angellearning.com and log in.
- Click on the appropriate course.
- Click Lessons and then click Add Content.
- Under Create an Item, click Page. Please do NOT click on Link.
- Enter a title.
- Click the "Source" icon in the ANGEL WYSIWYG Editor. The “Source” icon is on the right side of the toolbar with a beige arrow pointing to a piece of paper.
- Paste the code from step 4.
- Click Save.
- Test your video.
In addition to embedding the video in a page, you can embed it in other content items such as Discussion Topics, Assessments, etc. following steps 10-13 once in the Settings>>Content tab for that item.