University Success Center - Academic Excellence
The University Success Center seeks annual gifts for professional-development training in the First-Year Experience Program and Advising, for student support toward developing a mentorship program, for expanding hours of tutorial and consultation services in math and other disciplines, and for creating a Writing Fellows program.
What your gifts can provide
- Professional-development training in the First-Year Experience Program
- Professional-development training in the Advising Center
- Creation of a mentorship program by students
- Providing expanded hours of tutorial and consultation services in Mathematics as well as other disciplines
- Creating a Writing Fellows Program