University Health Services
- For currently enrolled students who pay a student health fee, there is no charge to be seen by a physician, nurse practitioner, or nurse. Students should bring their Mane card and present it during check-in for verification of student status.
- There is a minimum cost for medications, lab tests, and some medical supplies.
- Faculty and staff may be seen by the medical staff in University Health Services for a $5.00 service fee along with any costs incurred due to medications and/lab work.
- Students who are only taking online classes may be seen at University Health Services. However, they will be responsible for paying the Student Health Fee at the time of service.
- University Health Services does not see dependents of students or employees (children or spouses).
- Payments may be made by cash, check, debit/credit card, or Mane card at time of care.