Department of History & Political Science
Jeffrey Bibbee, Ph.D.
UNA Box 5019
Willingham Hall 209
Associate Professor, History
Director of Graduate Studies
Research & Teaching Fields:
|King's College, University of London||Ph.D.||2008|
Research, Teaching and Other Interests:
- Thesis title: “The Church of England and Russian Orthodoxy: politics and the ecumenical dialogue, 1888-1917.”
- Dr. Bibbee’s work centers on the role of faith in the development and implementation of public policy in Modern Britain. His research has been published in the American Journal of Bioethics and the Anglo-Catholic History Society Pamphlet Series. He is a contributor to the Oxford Dictionary of National Biography. His work has been presented at the Institute of Historical Research, the University of London, the MACBS, the AAH and the University of Oxford, as well as, various other seminars and lecture series in the United States and Europe.
- Dr. Bibbee serves as the Director of the UNA Centre for British Studies and the coordinator of the UNA London Study Abroad Program.
- HI 101: World Civilization to 1500
- HI 102: World Civilization since 1500
- HI 301W: History and Historical Research
- HI 342: History of England to 1688
- HI 343: History of England since 1688
- HI 430/530: English Constitutional History
- HI 603: Teaching Methodology