Department of Housing

Report Maintenance

Maintenance issues include but are not limited to:

When in doubt, report it!

New Online Reporting System

To make reporting maintenance issues more convenient, an online system, TMA iService Desk, has been made accessible for residents and tenants. When you enter a request in TMA, your request goes directly to the Housing office and campus Facilities for review. After you enter your request, you will receive emails as the status of your request changes. The TMA iService Desk site is only available on UNA Internet system, using the Mozilla Firefox web browser. If you encounter any problems or concerns about the online system or your maintenance request, please let us know.

Residence Halls

Residence hall students should report your maintenance request directly to the Dept. of Housing: web address is

For emergencies in the residence halls after office hours, please call the Residence Life staff on duty.


Apartment tenants can report maintenance requests directly to the Dept. of Housing: web address is

For emergencies in apartments after hours, please refer to the list contained on the last page of your apartment lease.


Related Links