- Dino-dictionary - come find your favorite dinos and discover what their names mean, where they lived, and how big they were.
- Dinorama - National Geographic site all about dinosaurs. Find timelines, animations, and facts for A T. Rex Called Sue, Moving Monsters, Early Birds, and lots more!
- Dinosaurs in Hawaii - Dinosaurs everywhere! An exciting trip back into the prehistoric world.
- Discovering Dinosaurs - this excellent site from the Encyclopedia Britannica traces dinosaur hunters and their discoveries throughout time. It also has some fun and informative activities to do, and IMAX movie clips.
- Walking With Dinosaurs - play a dinosaur game, learn about their footprints, send a dinosaur postcard, or find out about extinction from this BBC site.
- Anaconda - find out what this huge snake eats, where it lives, and more! From the Nashville Zoo.
- Bayou Bob's Brazos River Rattlesnake Ranch - learn about the venomous snakes of the Southwest including the western diamondback rattlesnake, broad-banded copperhead, and coral snake.
- Common Kingsnake - includes info on habitat, behavior, and life cycle, as well as a QuickTime video.
- Green Mamba - photos and facts about these highly poisonous snakes.
- Jason's Snakes and Reptiles
- King Cobra - learn all about this poisonous snake if you dare!
- Nature: Victims of Venon - this PBS show explores the life of a
man who plays with snakes for a living, the use of deep sea venom, and the world of rattlesnakes.
- Timber Rattlesnake - find out what this poisonous snake looks and acts like, and see some photos.
- World of Reptiles
- Cetacea - great facts about whales, dolphins, and porpoises. Includes a glossary, FAQs, and info on man's influence on the animals.
- Hawaii's Coral Reefs - learn how all coral reefs support life by exploring these in Hawai'i. Along the way, check out great photos and videos including a wide variety of marine life!
- In Search of Giant Squid - An amazing creature. - An amazing creature.
- Seashells.org - get info on beachcombing, identifying, and preserving your shells!
- SeaWorld/Busch Gardens Animal Resources - Whales, dolphins, manatees and more, plus information on endangered species.
- Whale Songs - Information on all cetaceans (whales, dolphins and porpoises).
- Adventures of Herman - Herman the earthworm is here to teach you about the history of worms, their anatomy, and other fun facts. While you're visiting, find out what worms like to eat and play some cool games.
- Alien Empire - enter the bizarre and fascinating world of insects like wasps, caterpillars, mayflies, moths, and more. Video and interactive Flash presentations give a closer look! From Nature on PBS TV.
- Bug Pets - find out how to care for many-legged pets from stick insects to caterpillars to crickets! From the Amateur Entomologists Society (AES).
- Butterflies at the Field Museum - learn basics about butterflies, their bodies, habitats, and conservation efforts.
- Class Insecta - complete categorization of insects with photos, a glossary of terms, and a bug of the month from the Spencer Entomology Museum.
- Edinburgh Butterfly and Insect World - take an exciting journey through a tropical rainforest! You can experience the life and learn about the creatures, from butterflies to huge spiders and snakes.
- Most Wanted Bugs! - see electron microscopic images of bug mugs and bodies. Includes descriptive rap sheets for the 12 most wanted creepy crawlies!
- Yucky Roach World - This site is full of facts about the cockroach.