- A. Pintura, Art Detective
- African American History Through The Arts - this site created by high school students takes a look at the history shown through traditional African art, Africans in European art, and other time periods and areas through the 20th century.
- All About Art - this ThinkQuest Jr. site offers bios of famous artists and explains many art styles. It also has games and a gallery of student art.
- Art Galleries - Includes Museums
- The @rt Room
- Famous Artists
- Funology - Offers lots of fun, creative activities, games, jokes, and trivia.
- Global Show-n-Tell Museum - Send your artwork to Global for internet display, and they will tell you how to do it!
- Haring Kids - Meet the well-known artist Keith Haring and get inspired by his life, explore his online books, and have a blast with the interactive art activities.
- IKnowThat.com - Learn about art history while you create fun and interesting drawings to share with your friends and family.
- KidsPsych - Games and activities, offers a maze, online coloring and games, fun with shapes, I Spy, plus cute animations and sounds.
- KidzDraw - get your paintbrush or crayons out and get ready to be inspired! You'll find info on illustrators, drawing tips, and samples of artwork from kids of all ages.
- Louvre Museum, Paris
- Mrs. Rose Shows You - clay animation, drawing instruction, art appreciation, favorite projects, butterflies, and other pretty things!
- Roman Art and Architecture - learn about Roman construction and design and discover how places like the Colosseum and the Pantheon were made. You can also check out cool pictures of the buildings, paintings, and statues.
- Scribbles Kids Art Site - Offers monthly projects as well as chances to win art supplies.
- Understanding Color - learn about color in the art and science worlds, as well as the meanings colors carry in various cultures.
- Web Gallery of Art - see thousands of European paintings and sculptures created between 1200 and 1700, including info about masters like Michelangelo, da Vinci, and Raphael. Or, take a guided tour!
- Wonderful Styles of Art - explore the differences between surrealism, pop art, impressionism, and cubism, and learn how to draw things using each style! This ThinkQuest site also has cool games and other drawing tips.
- The Ballet - This is
an educational site dealing with all the aspects of Ballet Dancing.
- Dance Kids.org -
Features games, pictures, stories, and competitions for kids who love to
- Dance Links
- Let's Dance Latin
Style - find out how the samba, tango, and mambo got started in
Latin America on this ThinkQuest Jr. site. Includes photos and videos of
the 5th and 6th grade authors learning to dance!
- National Dance
Institute - find out how their programs can inspire and reach
across all social boundaries, including children who face physical and
- Stomp - the
cast of this show uses everyday objects in non-traditional ways.
- Children's Music Web
- Kids Music Web -
Informative guide to web-based resources for kids music.
- Mama Lisa's World -
Children's Songs and Nursery Rhymes of All Nations - Children's
songs and nursery rhymes from all over the globe presented both in
English and their native languages. Many include sound clips and sheet
- The Mississippi: River of
Song - Smithsonian Institution series explores contemporary
music along the Mississippi. Includes online teacher's guide. From PBS.
Room - read up on music history and listen to music samples from
different periods. Includes a glossary of musical terminology, as well
as information on composers, instruments, and more.
- Music Notes: An
Interactive Online Musical Experience - A kid-friendly
introduction to music history, theory, styles, and instruments. Also
explores careers in music and includes a large collection of musical
- New York
Philharmonic KidZone - Users can hear instruments, watch
interviews with musicians and follow the orchestra around the
world" as well as learn about composers, create their own music,
and read about the symphony's conductors.
- Piano On The Net
- Playmusic - cool site
for kids from the American Symphony Orchestra League. Learn all about
classical music and the instruments that make it.
- Sing Along Midis
and Lyrics - clear your throat and sing along with patriotic and
children's songs as well as songs from movies and musicals! Includes
lyrics and music.
- Symphony - An
Interactive Guide - listen to and read about instruments
involved in the symphony and learn about composers who created great