College of Nursing
RN to MSN OnlineAccredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education, One Dupont Circle NW, Suite 530, Washington, DC 20036; Telephone (202) 887-6791.
- Program is completely online
- 24/7 accessible & flexible online delivery
- Clinicals arranged in your own locale
- Reduces the length of time required to attain the Master’s Degree by one semester (9 hours)
- Both BSN and the MSN diplomas are awarded
How to begin? Follow the steps below to get started!
- Apply to UNA’s RN to BSN program.
- Maintain a minimum 3.0 GPA.
- After completing at least 12 hrs of nursing courses, students must confer with advisor regarding intent to pursue the RN to MSN Option.*
- Successfully complete designated graduate courses (9 hrs.)
- NU501- Advanced Nursing Research
- NU503 - Advanced Theory
- NU601 - Health Policy and Social Issues.
- Apply to the MSN program. **
*Prerequisites for enrollment in Graduate Courses as an undergraduate:
- Must have a minimum 3.0 GPA after completing at least 12 credit hours of undergraduate nursing courses at UNA.
- Must have advisor permission prior to enrollment.
**Must meet all requirements as specified in the Graduate Catalog.