Membership for an Alumnus
- An Alumnus of the University of North Alabama may purchase an annual membership to the Student Recreation Center for a fee of $270.00.
- The Student Recreation Center does not accept electronic payments.
- No dependents are allowed use of the Student Recreation Center.
- This membership must be purchased directly from the Administrative Offices located on the 2nd floor of the Student Recreation Center.
- All memberships are on an annual basis and are non-refundable.
- Memberships are for use of the Student Recreation Center only and does not allow for participation in any Intramural or Club Sports activity.
The Recreational Sports and Fitness Program reserves the right to revoke memberships to the Student Recreation Center at any time.
You must go to the Alumni Relations Office in Rogers Hall in order for them to verify your status as an Alumnus of the University of North Alabama.
After obtaining your status card from Alumni Relations, you must come to the Administrative Offices on the second floor of the Student Recreation Center to complete a Membership Information Sheet and pay for your membership.
After this step has been completed, you will take your receipt to the MANE Card Office located in the Guillot University Center where they will issue you your Student Recreation Center Membership Card.