Recreational Sports and Fitness Program
Membership for a Faculty or Staff Member
The Shared Governance Faculty/Staff Welfare Committee and the Strategic Planning and Budget Study Committee reviewed estimated operational expenses for the Student Recreation Center (SRC) and recommended that faculty and staff utilizing the SRC be assessed a usage fee equivalent to the annual Recreational Facility Fee charge for a full-time student, to assist in covering a portion of the operating costs.
Therefore, faculty and staff utilizing the Student Recreation Center will be assessed an annual fee of $270.00.
- The Student Recreation Center does not accept electronic payments.
- No dependents are allowed use of the Student Recreation Center.
- This membership must be purchased directly from the Administrative Offices located on the 2nd floor of the Student Recreation Center.
- All memberships are on an annual basis and are non-refundable.
- This Membership is eligible for Payroll Deduction.
- Memberships are for use of the Student Recreation Center only and does not allow for participation in any Intramural or Club Sports activity.
The Recreational Sports and Fitness Program reserves the right to revoke memberships to the Student Recreation Center at any time.