Recreational Sports and Fitness Program
The Recreational Sports and Fitness Program allows the purchase of a Guest Pass to the Student Recreation Center only. The Guest Pass does not allow for participation in any Intramural or Club Sports activity.
- $5.00 for a Single Day
- $10.00 for a Weekend [Friday, Saturday, Sunday]
- The Student Recreation Center does not accept electronic payments.
- The following are eligible to purchase a Guest Pass:
- Faculty/Staff of the University of North Alabama who possess an annual membership to the Student Recreation Center.
- Currently enrolled students of the University of North Alabama who have paid the Recreation Facility Fee.
- The above will be referred to as the Host.
- No dependents are allowed use of the Student Recreation Center.
- The Host must accompany their Guest while in the Student Recreation Center. In other words, if the Guest is in the Fitness Center, the Host must also be in the Fitness Center.
- The Host is responsible for making sure that their Guest/s adhere/s to all Policies and Procedures of the Student Recreation Center.
- The Host is also responsible for any damage to property that their Guest/s may cause during their visit to the Student Recreation Center.
- A Host is allowed to purchase up to two Guest Passes (either Single Day or Weekend) per month.
- A Guest Pass is issued for individuals, not groups of people. If you have more than one guest for a particular time period, then you must purchase a separate pass for each individual, which then counts against the monthly allowance.
- A Guest is limited to receiving one Guest Pass (either Single Day or Weekend) per month.
- Guest Passes are available for purchase during the operating hours of the Student Recreation Center. They must be purchased at the Member Services Desk on the 2nd floor of the Student Recreation Center.
- In order to obtain a Guest Pass, the Host and the Guest must come together to the Member Services Desk on the 2nd floor of the Student Recreation Center to complete a Guest Pass Information Sheet and pay for the Guest Pass.
- The Host must show their valid MANE Card or Membership Card and the Guest must present an identification card with a photo.
- The Guest will then be asked to sign a Waiver Form. After this, the Guest will then be issued a Guest Access Card that will allow them to gain access.
- All Guest Passes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Guest passes are not eligible for Payroll Deduction.
The Recreational Sports and Fitness Program reserves the right to revoke a Guest Pass at any time.