Recreational Sports and Fitness Program
Aerobic Studio Policies
- Use of electronic communication devices is allowed inside the aerobic studio; however, users are responsible for being aware of all activity around them while utilizing such devices. Additionally, all electronic communication devices must be on silence mode as a courtesy to other patrons.
- Photographic devices are prohibited in the aerobic studio restrooms.
- Photographic devices are prohibited in the aerobic studio without prior approval.
- Appropriate athletic shoes must be worn while using the aerobic studio floor. Boots, sandals, socks only, bare feet, hard-soled shoes, open-toed or open heeled shoes and spiked heels are prohibited. Black-soled and red-soled shoes are prohibited unless they are non-marking.
- It is suggested that proper athletic clothing be worn while participating.
- All pants and shorts must be worn at the natural waistline at all times.
- Shirts or tank tops must be worn at all times by all users.
- No food, chewing gum or candy of any kind is allowed.
- Water is the only drink allowed and the bottle must have a closeable top.
Failure to abide by the policies below may result in loss of membership to the Student Recreation Center.
- Misuse of equipment.
- Leaving the aerobic studio through an Emergency Exit in a non-emergency.
- Assisting entrance to the aerobic studio to someone through an Emergency Exit.
- Spitting on the walls or floors or in the water fountains of the aerobic studio.