SACS Reaffirmation of Accreditation
Compliance Readiness Assessment Team
|Dr. Jerri Bullard||Professor, Sociology/Co-Chair, Compliance Certification Team||256-765-4531
|Dr. Andrew Luna||Director, OIRPA/Co-Chair, Compliance Certification Team||256-765-4221
|Ms. Celia Reynolds||SACS Reaffirmation Director & Accreditation Liaison/Co-Chair, SACS Leadership Team||256-765-4625
Compliance Readiness Assessment Team Responsibilities
- Assess and coordinate compliance audit preparedness.
- Review written policy documents for completeness and evaluate the value, relevancy, and usefulness of current planning, evaluation, and budgeting process.
- Plan for Compliance Certification.
- Develop planning documents to guide Compliance Certification.
- Conduct initial review of readiness.
- Provide initial interpretation of core requirements and comprehensive standards.
- Identify potential compliance issues.
- Identify potential documentation issues.
- Determine level of information on faculty qualifications beyond the Roster and number of years to cover.
- Conduct necessary research.
- Develop workgroups to resolve potential issues.
- Determine how to handle supporting documents.
- Document results of readiness audit.
- Identify personnel and technology requirements for reaffirmation process.
- Identify potential Compliance Certification (CC) Team members.
- Conduct meetings with potential CC team members.
- Promote university awareness of reaffirmation process.
- Arrange for development of supporting websites and databases (for information, for Compliance Certification, etc.).
- Develop “final” list of compliance team members with responsibility assignments.