Maintaining SACSCOC Accreditation
QEP Planning Team
|Dr. Lynn Aquadro||Associate Professor, Online MSN/ Nursing Faculty Representative||256-765-4370
|Mr. Caleb Banks||Student Representative||256-762-3097
|Mr. Bart Black||Alumni/Employer||256-764-3600
|Dr. Phil Bridgmon||Associate Professor, Criminal Justice/Chair, QEP Planning Team||256-765-4192
|Dr. Vagn Hansen||Dean, College of Arts & Sciences/ Administration Representative||256-765-4288
|Dr. Linda Lewis||Professor, Secondary Education/ Education Faculty Representative||256-765-4575
|Dr. Chris Maynard||Chair, History & Political Science/ A&S Faculty Representative||256-765-4541
|Dr. Lisa Minor||Professor, English/A&S Faculty Representative||256-765-4498
|Dr. Joan Parris||Associate Professor, Computer Information Systems/Business Faculty Representative||256-765-4961
|Ms. Celia Reynolds||SACS Reaffirmation Director/Vice Chair, QEP Planning Team||(256) 765-4625
|Ms. Jennifer Holt Smith||Coordinator of Academic Advising, College of Arts and Sciences/Staff Representative||256-765-4639
|Ms. Leigh Thompson||Instructor, Librarian/Library Faculty Representative||256-765-4466
QEP Planning Team Responsibilities
- To educate the university community about the nature and significance of the QEP.
- To conduct research and examine a variety of information sources related to student learning at UNA to identify opportunities for significant improvement.
- To lead the university campus community in the identification of an appropriate QEP topic ensuring broad-based involvement.
- To obtain Leadership Team approval and campus buy-in for the QEP topic.
QEP Development Team ResponsibilitiesOnce the topic is approved, a QEP Development Team will assume the following responsibilities:
- To develop a written multi-year plan that is focused, has well-defined goals, includes broad-based involvement in development and implementation, has appropriate assessment strategies, is within UNA’s capabilities, and has the potential for significant positive impact on student learning.
- To submit the completed plan for Leadership Team comment and approval.
- To recommend potential outside QEP evaluators.
- To complete the plan and obtain needed approval in time for submission to SACS six weeks prior to On-Site Review (Spring 2012).
To contact UNA’s Quality Enhancement Plan (QEP) Planning Team, click here.