Department of Social Work
Fall 2013 Social Work Alumni Club Award
The Social Work Alumni Club has instituted a scholarship for a student majoring at the University of North Alabama in the Department of Social Work.
Eligibility: Two $250 scholarships will be given to a current student in the Fall and Spring semesters majoring at the University of North Alabama in the Department of Social Work. The student will exhibit financial need and career goals. The Alumni Scholarship Committee will determine the recipient based on the review of all documents submitted.
Applicants for the Social Work Alumni Club scholarship must fulfill the following commitments:
- Complete the formal application and submit it to Amy Thompson, 538 Stevens Hall by November 15, 2013 - 12:00 noon.
- Applicants must be a current student at the University of North Alabama majoring in Social Work and have completed the matriculation process. They must have a minimum GPA of 2.5.
- The applicant cannot be a current senior in the Field Internship/Seminar during the semester in which they are completing the application process for the scholarship.
- Your application consists of the following documents:
- This signed cover page
- The Application Form
- Essay – NO MORE THAN TWO PAGES