Office of Student Conduct

General Process

Possible violations of University policy and/or the Student Code of Conduct may be reported by any member of the University community.  Reports should be submitted, in writing, on the University Student Conduct Referral form available online at or via an e-mail that provides the information requested on the form. Forms are also available in the Office of Student Conduct, Room 209, Guillot University Center. 

Once a Referral Form/Report is submitted, the following procedures will be followed: