Incident Report Form
Supervisors or cost center heads should complete this form for accidents or incidents involving injury or potential injury to students or visitors on campus or during University-related activities.
- Complete this form within 24 hours and click the "submit" button.
- The report will be submitted electronically to the Office of the Vice President for Student Affairs, the Office of the Vice President for Business & Financial Affairs, and other campus offices as appropriate.
- You may print a copy before submitting. A copy of the report will be emailed to you to confirm receipt.
- You cannot save data typed into this form.
- Instructions for submitting supplemental documents, photographs, or images will be given in the confirmation statement when the incident report form has been submitted.