What's Happening at UNA
- Counseling Services
- We can help with stress management, relationship issues, refusal skills, general life issues, and more.
- Individual counseling, workshops, presentations, prevention services, and more.
- Disability Support Services
- Services and accommodations for students with physical or learning disabilities and/or attention deficit disorders. They also provide information and workshops about study skills.
- Financial Assistance
- General information on applying for financial aid, scholarships, grants, and loans
- Health Services
- Outpatient, acute care, health care facility for UNA students and employees. Services available include: treatment of short-term illnesses and minor injuries; basic physical exams; allergy injections; etc… There is no charge to see a nurse, physician, or counselor. Minimal costs for medications, lab tests, and some medical supplies.
- Center for International Programs
- Resources for international students
- Women’s Center
- The Women’s Center, located on campus in the small yellow house on Wood Avenue (#9 on campus map) is a dynamic campus resource, providing materials for research on gender issues, a space for Women’s Studies classes, a forum for speakers, and a meeting place for student groups such as the Women’s Studies Association. The Women’s Center offers regular programming and sponsors national events such as Equal Pay Day and One in Four. The Women’s Center also offers free and confidential HIV testing, free condoms, as well as counseling and medical referrals. For more information call 256-765-4380 or email@example.com.
- Parking Services
- Got a ticket? Need a parking pass? Ask Public Safety!
- Report a Crime
- Silent Witness Form to report Campus Crime