The University Success Center
First-Year Experience (starting Fall 2014)
Meet New People * Get Ahead on Academics * Get to Know UNA
Our First-Year Experience (FYE) Program is an opportunity for you to get comfortable with your new college home while developing skills for college success. You will make new friends, gain mentoring relationships with faculty and staff, and hone the skills you need to plan your future and achieve your goals.
The goals of our FYE Program are to help you:
- Get ORIENTED to UNA and the Shoals; after all, it's your home, too!
- DEVELOP critical skills in studies and in life.
- EXPLORE major and career possibilities. Explore your future from the start!
How do you get involved in the FYE Program?
Enroll in an FYE Seminar:
- Learning Community (LC 101) or
- First-Year Seminar (FYE 101)
FYE & University Retention Software Presentations
One component of the FYE program is the use of retention software. This software is designed to help you by allowing your faculty members, your advisor, and your support offices to communicate with you about your needs earlier and faster.MapWorks
Friday, November 15
10-11:30 & 1-2:30
GUC Performance Center