The University Success Center
University Advising Services
To receive tutoring from University Advising Services for a 100/200 level class, you must:
- Be a UNA undergraduate student enrolled in the course for which you are requesting a tutor
- Follow the guidelines presented in the Student Code of Conduct (UNA Student Handbook)
There are certain expectations and considerations concerning tutoring:
- Requests for tutoring should be made in a timely manner - it is reasonable to expect to receive the name of a peer tutor for a 100 or 200 level course within 48 hours.
- Promptly email the peer tutor assigned to you: tell them who you are, in what class you need tutoring, and ask them for their help.
- Please allow the peer tutor 48 hours to respond to your email.
- You are NOT allowed to ask a tutor to take a test or complete an assignment for you.
- If you fail to abide by these guidelines, you risk forfeiting assistance from our office
Required fields are marked with an asterisk (*).