Apply and Find Out More!

Click here to access the International Student application.

Click here to access the Accounting Career Completion application.

 New freshmen and transfer students will create a MyUNA account to complete the admissions application.

Apply Here

Freshmen - Students who graduate from high school and come directly to UNA (excluding summer semester after high school)

Transfer - Any degree-seeking student with prior college-level work from another institution (excluding dual enrollment)

*This application page pertains to U.S. domestic applicants only.


For a complete list of our Graduate majors and minors: Majors & Minors!

For more info about our graduate programs (myUNA account required): Info!

To apply for graduate studies at UNA, complete an online application: Apply!

*This application page pertains to U.S. domestic applicants only.

Apply Here

Former/Non-Degree students apply through the link above. These students do not create a MyUNA account.

Transient - Students in good standing who are enrolled in a degree program at another college or university may, with the written approval of the parent institution, enroll at UNA as transient students. (Required: A letter of good standing from college currently attending)

Former - UNA students who wish to re-enroll after an absence of one of more fall/spring semesters must apply for reactivation as former students. If you have attended another institution since you last attended UNA, you will need to apply as a transfer student.

Special - Any non-degree seeking student who wishes to enroll in classes at UNA.