Employer Frequently Asked Questions
Where is Career Planning and Development?
We are located on the second floor in the Guillot University Center, Room 202.
How may I contact your office?
What are your hours?
Monday - Friday | 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Evening hours available by appointment: (256)765-4276
Monday - Friday | 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM
What is your mailing address?
Career Planning and Development
University of North Alabama
615 N.Pine Street
202 Guillot University Center
UNA Box 5066 | Florence, Alabama 35632-0001
What services do you offer?
- Free online job posting service through LionJobs career management software
- Extensive on-campus recruitment/interviewing program for you to recruit students and graduates
- Mock Interview Program
- Numerous events including the Spring Career Carnival, Fall Career Fair, the North Alabama Connection: Professional Employment Day (NACPED), Graduate and Professionals School Fairs,
- Experiential Education Program (Internships & Co-Ops)
- Student Employment
Why should I register with LionJobs?
- Post positions and manage the receipt of applications
- Access student resume books
- Specifically target UNA students and graduates; offer applicants quick access to your posting
- Receive email notifications from Career Planning and Development about upcoming events and deadlines
Register today to take advantage of these services!
How do I register for LionJobs?
How do I log-in to LionJobs?
Where can I post or review part-time jobs?
LionJobs! ALL opportunities are included. All part-time on-campus jobs are posted here, as well as part-time jobs off-campus, full-time positions, internships and co-ops.