Crescente E. Figueroa, Ph.D.
Professor Emeritus, Industrial HygieneMail Box: UNA Box 5211
Office Room: 469 Science and Engineering Technology Building
Office Telephone: (256) 765-4236 Email: email@example.com
Degrees: Ph.D., Bioengineering, Texas A&M University, 1993 M.S., Industrial Hygiene, Texas A&M University, 1988 Certificate in Occupational Health, Universidad de Chile, 1981 B.S., Chemical Engineering, Universidad Católica, Chile, 1977
With UNA since: Spring 1993
Classes taught: Control of Airborne Hazards IH 422, IH 422L;
Additional UNA assignments/committees: Faculty Senate
Recent publications: Hood Entry Coefficients of Compound Suction Hoods. Proceedings of the 9th International Conference on Ventilation, Zurich, Switzerland, October 2009.
Recent presentations: The Educational Approach to Industrial Ventilation: A Survey Study. Presented at the 8th International Conference on Ventilation, Chicago, IL, May 15, 2006.
Professional Certifications and Memberships:
- American Board of the Industrial Hygienists - Certified Industrial Hygienist, CIH.
- OSHA Instructor (Voluntary Compliance for General Industry)
- American Industrial Hygiene Association - Full Member
- American Industrial Hygiene Association - Alabama Section, Full Member
- Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society - Member