Jason Pangilinan, MFA
UNA Box 5007
123C Communications Building
Florence, AL 35632-0001
- Master of Fine Arts in Film Production with a specialization in Directing from Chapman University, Orange, California, in 2013.
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration and Economics from Holy Names College in Oakland, California, in 2000.
- Additional Studies at The Academy of Art University, San Francisco, CA, 2004-2006.
- Film & Digital Video Production
- Directing for Film and Television
- Feature Film Screenwriting
- Short Film Screenwriting
- Fundamentals of Visual Design and Production
- Overview of Post Production
He has written, directed and produced a number of award-winning film projects that have screened at notable film festivals. His first graduate short film screened at the legendary Grauman’s Chinese Theatre, and his thesis played at the equally venerable Arclight Theatre in Hollywood. In addition to having worked in law and social services for nearly a decade, Jason has also had the good fortune of working in the entertainment industry, most notably on set with directors Clint Eastwood and Michael Mann.