RPNow (Remote Proctor Now)
UNA will begin using Respondus Monitor for remote proctoring beginning Fall 2016.
Some courses require off-campus proctored testing through Remote Proctor Now (RPNow). Check with your instructor to see if RPNow is required for your course. RPNow requires a web cam, microphone, and a reliable Internet connection. There may be a fee of $15.00 per test associated with this service.
- RPNow system requirements
- UNA RPNow Exam Policy (pdf)
- Remote Proctor Now Exam Taker Guide - PDF File, Video Tutorial
- Need to take an exam? - Use this link to run software and take a test using RPNow or go to www.northalabama.remoteproctor.com
Support While Testing
- Remote Proctor Now Support - 1-855-436-2039 - (International students call 1-617-658-2879) Agents within the RPNow call center will be available 24/7 to answer calls, but will only field basic questions—such as hitting the “Insert Exam Password” button, and navigating through the Authentication steps. All technical-based questions/issues will be escalated directly to L2 support and responded to from 8AM-6PM ET, Monday-Friday. Students may find a complete list of contact phone numbers here: http://clientportal.softwaresecure.com/support/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/197/43/contact-information (Links to an external site.).
Instructor's Guide to RPNow
For more information, contact email@example.com
UNA is a member of Southern Regional Education Board's Electronic Campus. For more information about the Electronic Campus, please visit http://www.electroniccampus.org.
UNA has been approved by Alabama to participate in the National Council for State Authorization Reciprocity Agreements. NC-SARA is a voluntary, regional approach to state oversight of postsecondary distance education.