With your help, we can build a bridge... Give now!
One of the primary goals of the University of North Alabama Foundation is to make it as easy as possible for a wide array of gifts to be made to the UNA Foundation. Consistent with this theme, the UNA Foundation offers the following advice about gift possibilities and general advice about favorable tax implications associated with making gifts to the UNA Foundation.
Gift Bay Options
- College of Arts & Sciences
- College of Business
- College of Education & Human Sciences
- College of Nursing
- International Affairs
- Collier Library
- Academic Excellence
- Appreciated Securities
- Real Estate
- Gift of Residence
- Authorization Agreement For Pre-Authorized Payments
- Annual Fund Donation/Payroll Deduction Form
- Life Insurance Policy
- Charitable Remainder Trust
- Lead Trust
- Wealth Replacement Trust
- Charitable Gift Annuity
- Alumni Legacy Endowed Scholarship
- Betty Mullins Festival of Trees Endowed Scholarship
- Decatur Alumni Endowed Scholarship
- Franklin County Alabama Alumni Fund
- Greater Birmingham Alumni Fund
- Greater Huntsville/Madison County Scholarship
- Greater Montgomery Alumni Fund
- Jack Karnes 5th Year Athletics Endowed Scholarship
- Jackson County/Scottsboro Alumni Endowed Scholarship
- Limestone County Alumni Association Scholarship
Does your company offer matching gifts?
- With matching gifts you can sometimes double or even triple your gift!
Many employers sponsor matching gift programs and will match charitable contributions made by their employees.
Find out if your company has a matching gift policy.