Ansley Quiros, Ph.D.
UNA Box 5019
Willingham Hall 106
Assistant Professor, History
Research and Teaching Fields:
U.S. History, 1877-present, History of the Civil Rights Movement, American Religious History, History of the South, African American History, post 1945 History, oral history
Research, Teaching, and Other Interests:
- Ph.D. Vanderbilt University, “‘God’s on our Side, Today’: Lived Theology in the Civil Rights Movement in Americus, Georgia, 1942-1976,” 2014.
- Contributor, “Models of Congregational Repentance: Truth-Telling along the Path to Reconciliation,” Louisville Institute for the Study of American Protestantism, 2014
“Christianity and the Civil Rights Movement,” The American YAWP,
- HI 201: United States History to 1877
- HI 202: United States History since 1877
- HI 455/555: United States History, 1920-1945