Address Change Form

U.S. Immigration laws require that you communicate any changes in address to the University you are enrolled in within ten working days. Failure to do so will put you out of status and could lead to termination of your SEVIS. Please use this form to update your address in our database if you have moved recently or since you filled out the International Student Profile Form.

Please note: Your UNA Box number is not a valid residence address. If you are staying on campus, mention your room number and Residence Hall instead.