International Academic Excellence Scholarship
The International Academic Excellence Scholarship (AES) is for incoming international freshmen entering UNA for the first time. All scholarship awards are subject to change depending on fund availability, budgetary constraints, and the size/quality of the applicant pool. The Office of International Affairs holds the final right of interpretation.
ACT Test Scores
SAT Test Scores
GPA 2.75+ &
GPA 3.0+ &
GPA 3.5+ &
|35||1540 - 1590||$3750/Year||$5625/Year||$7500/Year|
|34||1490 - 1530||$3500/Year||$5250/Year||$7000/Year|
|33||1440 - 1480||$3250/Year||$4875/Year||$6500/Year|
|32||1400 - 1430||$3000/Year||$4500/Year||$6000/Year|
|31||1360 - 1390||$2750/Year||$4125/Year||$5500/Year|
|30||1330 - 1350||$2500/Year||$3750/Year||$5000/Year|
|29||1290 - 1320||$2250/Year||$3375/Year||$4500/Year|
|28||1250 - 1280||$2000/Year||$3000/Year||$4000/Year|
|27||1210 - 1240||$1750/Year||$2625/Year||$3500/Year|
|26||1170 - 1200||$1500/Year||$2250/Year||$3000/Year|
|25||1130 - 1160||$1250/Year||$1875/Year||$2500/Year|
|24||1090 - 1120||$1000/Year||$1500/Year||$2000/Year|
|23||1050 - 1080||$750/Year||$1125/Year||$1500/Year|
|22||1020 - 1040||$500/Year||$750/Year||$1000/Year|
To be considered, please provide the following documents:
- International Student Application Form
- Official ACT or SAT scores
- Official high school transcript
- Notarized high school diploma
- Essay (500 word limit)
- Respond to this question: What is your academic aspiration and how does UNA's program meet your aspiration?
Special Notes about AES
- Applicant must fulfill all three requirements (ACT/SAT score range, GPA level and TOEFL/IELTS score range) to be eligible for the matching scholarship amount.
- AES are for incoming international freshman entering UNA for the first time.
- The awarded scholarship amount will be equally distributed in fall and spring semesters.
- Award does not include fees or other charges.
- AES are renewable with a cumulative GPA of 2.75.
- If a student's cumulative GPA falls below 2.75 in any semester or summer, scholarship probation will be implemented for the following semester. No scholarship will be awarded during probation semester. In such case, the student may reapply if the cumulative GPA is raised to 2.75 during the probation semester.
- All scholarship awards are subject to change depending on fund availability, budgetary constraints and the size/quality of the applicant pool.
For more information, please email: email@example.com
Choose a Language
- Fall: August 1st
- Spring: November 1st