As a well-recognized, best-value public university with over 185 years’ history, the University of North Alabama provides international students with an excellent education at a competitive cost. Below is an estimated cost for ESL, undergraduate and graduate programs.
Learn about scholarships for international students
PAYMENT PLAN OPTION
UNA offers a payment plan through a contract with Tuition Management Systems (TMS). The student enrolls in TMS, makes an initial payment and then makes an additional payment month during the semester.
- $60 per year enrollment fee
- Enroll in TMS at the UNA Business Office
- Payments are due on the 10th of each month and made directly to Tuition Management Systems(TMS)
- Available for tuition, fees, room and board (exclude cost of books)
- More information available at business office in Bibb Graves Hall (http://www.una.edu/tuition/tuition-and-fees.html or call 256.765.4441)
The University of North Alabama reserves the right to adjust the above estimated tuition and fees without advance notice.
Choose a Language
UNA Named Best Value School
- The tuition and fees are based on the minimum required credit hours or ESL courses international students must register per F-1/J-1 visa regulations. The ACADEMIC YEAR tuition and fees total may vary depending on the actual number of credit hours or courses registered.
- The on-campus living expenses are based on the lowest housing and meal plan options for on-campus housing and dining. Living expenses for students who are eligible to live off-campus will differ by type of accommodation and amenity selections.
- The GRAND TOTAL for each student may vary depending on his/her registered courses and living expenses per semester.
- First-time, full-time freshmen (under the age of 20 with zero or fewer than 24 transfer credits) are required to live on-campus and to purchase a meal plan.
- A student moving into a university residence hall in August will sign a nine-month contract. A student moving into a university residence hall in January will sign a five-month contract. An ESL student moving into a university residence hall in March, June or October will sign a short-term housing contract. These contracts are legal and binding.
- The new international student health screening fee of $50 and an estimated $800 for books and supplies per semester are not included in the above estimates.