Faculty and Staff Book Delivery Policy and Form
Collier Library offers book delivery to faculty and staff.
In order for us to complete your request, please supply your Name, Status, Email, Department, Building, and Phone number.
Upon receipt, we will process your request and deliver the item to your department office within 24 hours if the book is available or has arrived through Interlibrary Loan. If the book is not available we will place a hold on the item and email you when it is available. If you have questions please contact Doris McDaniel at email@example.com or call 256-765-4669.
Faculty/Staff member must return book to the library or drop box by the due date.
- Book Delivery Service is for Faculty and Staff only
- Allow 24 hours for delivery
- No delivery after 4:00 p.m. or weekends
- Book will be delivered to the faculty/staff member's department
- No more than 5 books can be delivered at one time
- Book(s) must be returned to the library or drop box by the due date
- Form must be filled out completely