Faculty and Staff Book Delivery Policy and Form
Collier Library is offering book delivery service to the faculty and staff.
In order for us to complete your request in a timely manner please supply your Name, Status, Email, Department, Building, and Phone number.
Upon receipt, we will process your request and deliver the item to your department office within 24 hours if the book is available. If the book is not available we will place a hold on the item and email you when it is available. If you have questions please contact Doris McDaniel at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 256-765-4669.
Patron must return book to the library or drop box by the date stamped in front of the item.
- Book Delivery Service is for Faculty and Staff only
- Allow 24 hours for delivery
- No delivery after 4:00 p.m. or weekends
- Book will be delivered to the patron’s department
- No more than 5 books can be delivered at one time
- Book(s) must be returned to the library or drop box by due date stamped in front of book.
- Form must be filled out completely