RN to MSN Online
- Program is completely online
- 24/7 accessible & flexible online delivery
- Clinicals arranged in your own locale
- Reduces the length of time required to attain the Master’s Degree by one semester (9 hours)
Both BSN and the MSN diplomas are awarded
HOW TO APPLY
- Apply to UNA’s RN to BSN program.
- Maintain a minimum 3.0 GPA.
- After completing at least 12 hrs of nursing courses, students must confer with advisor regarding intent to pursue the RN to MSN Option.*
- Successfully complete designated graduate courses (9 hrs.)
- NU501- Advanced Nursing Research
- NU503 - Advanced Theory
- NU601 - Health Policy and Social Issues.
- Apply for BSN Graduation.
- Apply to the MSN program. **
*Prerequisites for enrollment in Graduate Courses as an undergraduate:
- Must have a minimum 3.0 GPA after completing at least 12 credit hours of undergraduate nursing courses at UNA.
- Must have advisor permission prior to enrollment.
**Must meet all requirements as specified in the Graduate Catalog.
This online program does not lead to any professional licensure or certification that would be regulated by your state board of nursing. Our program does include clinical requirements which are completed in your community under the supervision of a preceptor who you will secure with assistance from the course instructor. If your state Board of Nursing (BON) requires approval of a supervised field experience, such professional approval requirements remain in effect. Please contact your BON if you have any questions about this requirement. If you or your state’s BON have questions about the program, please contact dr. Linda Austin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Currently, we cannot accept students from the following states and regions:
Commonwealth of Northern Mariana Islands
District of Columbia
For Additional Info or AdvisingMrs. Cindy P. Mashburn
Administrative Assistant, Online Program
UNA Box 5127| 223 Stevens Hall
orMs. Lauren Shell
Online Nursing Enrollment Coordinator
UNA Box 5127 | 227 Stevens Hall
UNA is a member of Southern Regional Education Board's Electronic Campus. For more information about the Electronic Campus, please visit http://www.electroniccampus.org.