RN to MSN Online
- Program is completely online
- 24/7 accessible & flexible online delivery
- Clinicals arranged in your own locale
- Reduces the length of time required to attain the Master’s Degree by one semester (9 hours)
- Both BSN and the MSN diplomas are awarded
HOW TO APPLY
Please note: at this time, the UNA College of Nursing is only accepting students for admission into its online nursing programs from the Southern Region Educational Board (SREB) states:
- Apply to UNA’s RN to BSN program (click here).
- Maintain a minimum 3.0 GPA.
- After completing at least 12 hrs of nursing courses, students must confer with advisor regarding intent to pursue the RN to MSN Option.*
- Successfully complete designated graduate courses (9 hrs.)
- NU501- Advanced Nursing Research
- NU503 - Advanced Theory
- NU601 - Health Policy and Social Issues.
- Apply for BSN Graduation (click here).
- Apply to the MSN program (click here). **
*Prerequisites for enrollment in Graduate Courses as an undergraduate:
- Must have a minimum 3.0 GPA after completing at least 12 credit hours of undergraduate nursing courses at UNA.
- Must have advisor permission prior to enrollment.
**Must meet all requirements as specified in the Graduate Catalog.
For Additional Info or Advising
Traditional/Accelerated Students contact:
Traditional Nursing Enrollment Coordinator
UNA Box 5054 | 312B Stevens Hall
Online Students contact:
Mrs. Cindy P. Mashburn, Administrative Assistant, Online Program
UNA Box 5127 | 223 Stevens Hall
Mrs. Sandra Thompson, Coordinator, Online Nursing Enrollment
UNA Box 5127 | 227 Stevens Hall