Membership for Spouse of a Full-Time Student
- The spouse of a full-time student at the University of North Alabama may purchase an annual membership to the Student Recreation Center for a fee of $135.00.
- The Student Recreation Center does not accept electronic payments.
- In order for the spouse of a full-time student to be eligible, the spouse must show proof that they reside at the same physical address as the full-time student.
- No dependents are allowed use of the Student Recreation Center.
- This membership must be purchased directly from the Administrative Offices located on the 2nd floor of the Student Recreation Center.
- All memberships are on an annual basis and are non-refundable.
- Memberships are for use of the Student Recreation Center only and does not allow for participation in any Intramural or Club Sports activity.
The Recreational Sports and Fitness Program reserves the right to revoke memberships to the Student Recreation Center at any time.