Forms and Instructions


Checksheet Request Form

Diploma Reorder Form

Graduation Application Change Form 

Name or SSN Change Form

Program / Major Change Form

Repeat Recompute Application

Residency Appeal Application

Retroactive Withdrawal Form

Second Chance Provision Form

Transient Approval Form


Course Substitution Information
Address Changes - Students may request a permanent address change by sending an email from their UNA Portal email account to Requests must include county and telephone information in order to be processed.

Course Waitlisting Instructions

Faculty Resources

Diploma Presentation Request Form

Steps for Entering Course Grades