A FLOURISHING ORCHESTRA IS SYMBOLIC
OF A THRIVING COMMUNITY
The Shoals Symphony at UNA graciously requests your help in establishing this cornerstone arts organization
as the “premier event in the Shoals.” We are seeking businesses and individuals to underwrite concerts,
connect with us at VIP dinners/receptions through the Conductor’s Circle, and purchase season tickets.
Levels of Support
We offer several levels of support, all tax deductible:
- Concert Underwriting. A wealth of naming rights and benefits are provided to businesses and individuals that underwrite season concerts. From $1,000 partial 1/6 naming rights to a $30,000 sole naming Disney concert, you will be featured on stage, on screen, in print, and in lights! Click on the link below for more information. You can even have a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to conduct the orchestra!!
- Program advertising. Connect your business with our audience.
AD SALE FORM
- Conductor’s Circle ($325). Premium upgrade, which will include meals, receptions, pre-concert lectures, preferred seats, reserved parking, and special events with the Conductor.
- Season Tickets ($83-$123). Avoid lines with reserved seats in Norton Auditorium.
- UNA Honors Orchestra. The premier instructional workshop in the southeast for high school string students, your donation or in-kind service allows them the opportunity to perform with a professional orchestra.
- UNA String Project. This new, special program will bring string instruction to area schools. These young, aspiring musicians will need instruments.
- Gift Option. Purchase season tickets for someone else, such as for Christmas, birthday, anniversary, employee benefit, or someone less fortunate.
The Shoals Symphony at UNA is the fourth largest symphony orchestra in Alabama (out of six professional orchestras recognized
by the Alabama Council for the Arts), with a $350,000 annual budget (through partnerships, sponsorships, grants, ticket sales, donations,
and in-kind services), and has a half-million dollar economic impact on the Shoals region. Our five-year vision places us near
a million-dollar annual budget, serving the Shoals business population in relation to large metropolitan areas such as Huntsville
Underwriting funds contribute to the budget of the Shoals Symphony at UNA, covering such expenses as artistic and administrative
personnel, publicity, and copyright/performance fees for the musical selections. As the unique content of each performance drives
the budgetary requirements, the specific use of the underwriting funds is uniquely spent to offset a significant portion of the
operational production cost of each concert.
For more information, please contact:
Daniel Stevens, Music Director: email@example.com; 620-262-6871
David L. Black, President: firstname.lastname@example.org; 256-627-2630