Are you thinking about taking an online course? Find out if distance learning is for you.
- Do you have broadband or high-speed Internet access such as cable or DSL at home?
- Do you work well independently?
- Do you have basic knowledge of Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, E-mail, and sending attachments?
- Are you self-motivated?
- Are you comfortable with online reading and communication?
- Is your schedule flexible enough for an online class?
- Do you have a private space to study?
If you answered yes to the above questions, Distance Learning may be right for you! Take a look at How to Take a Distance Learning Course
Stay Connected to us:
Please help us improve our distance learning offerings by taking this online survey.
UNA is a member of Southern Regional Education Board's Electronic Campus. For more information about the Electronic Campus, please visit http://www.electroniccampus.org.