You must complete the first part of AlcoholEDU by August 13, 2012. The second part of AlcoholEDU must be completed by October 15, 2012.
AlcoholEdu for College is the only online alcohol prevention program that was designed for population-level, primary prevention. Its personalized approach provides an experience that impacts both individual behavior and campus culture, reducing your institutional risk.
Today, AlcoholEdu is used on hundreds of campuses and by 36% of all first-year students at America's four-year higher education institutions, producing the world's largest database on college students and alcohol. It remains the only program specifically designed for ALL students - whether they are frequent heavy drinkers, light to moderate drinkers, or non-drinkers.
Unique Program Design
AlcoholEdu for College is a Population-Level Prevention® program that is designed to be given to an entire population of students, such as an entering first-year class. This method creates a learning experience that:
- Motivates behavior change
- Resets unrealistic expectations about the effects of alcohol
- Links choices about drinking to academic and personal success
- Helps students practice safer decision-making
- Engages students to create a healthier campus community