Quality Enhancement Plan (QEP)
Research Experience for Undergraduate Pre-service Teachers Geoenvironmental Challenges in the Southeastern U.S.
- Middle Tennessee State University
- A nine-week undergraduate science research experience in the greater Nashville, TN area.
- June 2 – August 1, 2014
- For future middle school and high school Earth science, chemistry, and biology teachers
- Includes five-day field trip to Mammoth Caves and Great Smoky Mountains National Park.
- Includes travel to the 2015 Geological Society of America Annual Meeting in the Baltimore-Washington, D.C. area.
- $4,500.00 stipend + all expenses.
- Information Sheet