Recreational Sports and Fitness Program
Intramural and Club Sports Program Facility Policies
- To utilize facilities where intramural and club sports activities are conducted, a valid membership is required.
- Currently enrolled students at the University of North Alabama are eligible to utilize such facilities if the Recreation Facility Fee has been paid in full.
- A valid University of North Alabama MANE Card or a valid Membership Card issued by the Recreational Sports and Fitness Program is required for admittance into such facilities.
- The use of or allowing the use of a MANE Card or Membership Card to someone other than the person to whom it was issued is prohibited and will result in immediate suspension of privileges to the Student Recreation Center and programs/activities offered through the Recreational Sports and Fitness Program. In the case of student members, the case will be referred to the Student Judicial System.
- It is highly recommended that you consult a Physician before participating in any intramural or club sport.
- Proper athletic clothing must be worn while participating – jeans, cargo pants, etc. are prohibited.
- All pants and shorts must be worn at the natural waistline at all times.
- Shirts or tank tops must be worn at all times by all users.
- No food, chewing gum or candy of any kind is allowed in the facilities where intramural and club sports activities are conducted.
- Use of electronic communication devices is allowed, unless otherwise stated; however, users are responsible for being aware of all activity around them while utilizing such devices. Additionally, all electronic communication devices must be on silence mode as a courtesy to other patrons.
- The Recreational Sports and Fitness Program is not responsible for lost, damaged, or stolen items.
Failure to abide by the policies below may result in loss of use of facilities.
- Failure to produce a University of North Alabama MANE Card or government issued identification card upon request by any staff member of the Recreational Sports and Fitness Program.
- Failure to promptly and properly exit any facility managed/operated by the Recreational Sports and Fitness Program upon request by any staff member of the Recreational Sports and Fitness Program.
- Misuse of any equipment or furnishings located within or adjacent to any facility managed/operated by the Recreational Sports and Fitness Program.