Distance Learning at UNA
Welcome to Distance Learning at UNA!
Online classes offer flexibility and convenience while maintaining the same quality educational experience you can always expect at the University of North Alabama.
- If you were scheduled to test in the DL Testing Lab the past two days that UNA has been closed and cannot test next week at the same time, please contact the Office of Distance Learning - 256-765-4987.
- Annual UNA Distance Learning Conference, Tuesday, March 18, 2014. All employees, please make plans to attend. Reservations are kindly requested; to reserve your space, please email email@example.com.
- NEED ASSISTANCE WITH ANGEL:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the DL Office, 256-765-4987, to set up an appointment.
- IMPORTANT NOTICE RPNow Users: RPNow users can now update to Windows 8.1 or MAC 10.9 at their convenience.
MAC OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Support ends as of April 8th, 2014 - New current supported versions will include: 10.7.x (Lion), 10.8.x (Mountain Lion), and 10.9.x (Maverick).
Windows XP – Support ends as of April 8th, 2014 - New current supported versions will include: Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8.0 & Windows 8.1.
- UNA Mane Card must be one of the two forms of photo ID presented to test in the Distance Learning Testing Lab and must be updated to work with the new Mane Card software. Check with Mane Card Office for hours.
- Off-Campus Proctor Information - Off-campus proctoring is at the discretion of the instructor. Please check with the course instructor if you have questions.(Additional fees may apply.)
- If you reserve more than one testing session in error or if you have questions about reserving a testing time, please e-mail email@example.com.