Distance Learning at UNA
Welcome to Distance Learning at UNA!
Online classes offer flexibility and convenience while maintaining the same quality educational experience you can always expect at the University of North Alabama.
- UNA is moving from ANGEL to Instructure Canvas beginning Fall 2014. If you are in the Summer Pilot or have questions about Canvas, please visit our resources for Students and Faculty.
Canvas Training Schedule - contact John McGee to register for a session, email@example.com.
- NEED ASSISTANCE WITH ANGEL, Canvas, or logging in to your UNA Portal account:
ANGEL: Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Canvas: Log in to Canvas. Click HELP in the top right corner and click on "Report a Problem," submit.
UNA Portal: Email email@example.com.
- UNA Mane Card must be one of the two forms of photo ID presented to test in the Distance Learning Testing Lab and must be updated to work with the new Mane Card software. Check with Mane Card Office for hours.
- Off-Campus Proctor Information - Off-campus proctoring is at the discretion of the instructor. Please check with the course instructor if you have questions.(Additional fees may apply.)
- If you reserve more than one testing session in error or if you have questions about reserving a testing time, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.