Distance Learning at UNA
Welcome to Distance Learning at UNA!
Online classes offer flexibility and convenience while maintaining the same quality educational experience you can always expect at the University of North Alabama.
- DEADLINE TO REGISTER FOR FINALS - Students testing in the DL Testing Lab (Stevens 101) should register for their final exam no later than Tuesday, April 22. Instructor approval is required for late registration.
- IMPORTANT NOTICE RPNow Users: On April 8th 2014, students running XP or MAC 10.6, and attempting to take an exam using RPNOW, will receive a message indicating that it has been detected that they are running an unsupported operating system. It will also state that students are welcome to continue using the unsupported Operating System with the understanding that there is no support. If the product doesn’t work, they will then have to either upgrade their operating system or use another computer. Unsupported browsers as of April 8, 2014 are: MAC OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) and Windows XP. New current supported versions will include: Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8.0, Windows 8.1, MAC 10.7, 10.8, and 10.9.
- NEED ASSISTANCE WITH ANGEL:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the DL Office, 256-765-4987, to set up an appointment.
- UNA Mane Card must be one of the two forms of photo ID presented to test in the Distance Learning Testing Lab and must be updated to work with the new Mane Card software. Check with Mane Card Office for hours.
- Off-Campus Proctor Information - Off-campus proctoring is at the discretion of the instructor. Please check with the course instructor if you have questions.(Additional fees may apply.)
- If you reserve more than one testing session in error or if you have questions about reserving a testing time, please e-mail email@example.com.