Welcome to Distance Learning at UNA!
Online classes offer flexibility and convenience while maintaining the same quality educational experience you can always expect at the University of North Alabama.
- UNA is moving from ANGEL to Instructure Canvas beginning Fall 2014. If you have questions about Canvas, please visit our resources for Students and Faculty.
Canvas Training Schedule
- NEED ASSISTANCE WITH Canvas or logging in to your UNA Portal account:
Canvas: Log in to Canvas. Click HELP in the top right corner and click on "Report a Problem," submit.
UNA Portal: Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- UNA Mane Card must be one of the two forms of photo ID presented to test in the Distance Learning Testing Lab and must be updated to work with the new Mane Card software. Check with Mane Card Office for hours.
- Off-Campus Proctor Information - Off-campus proctoring is at the discretion of the instructor. Please check with the course instructor if you have questions.(Additional fees may apply.)
- If you reserve more than one testing session in error or if you have questions about reserving a testing time, please e-mail email@example.com.
Stay Connected to us:
Please help us improve our distance learning offerings by taking this online survey.
UNA is a member of Southern Regional Education Board's Electronic Campus. For more information about the Electronic Campus, please visit http://www.electroniccampus.org.
Office of Admissions
Student Financial Services