Lion's Den Usage Policies
We want the Lion's Den to be a fun, safe place. Please follow the guidelines below to ensure that everyone has a good time.
- All game room patrons are required to submit their own University of North Alabama Mane Card ID to the attendant in order to enter. Once the ID is verified, the patron will be permitted access.
- All non-University of North Alabama guests must be accompanied by an enrolled student or a faculty or staff member. Guests must sign in and out upon entering/exiting. In order to check out game room equipment, guests must be at least 13 years old and submit their University sponsor's Mane Card ID. Guests are required to leave when their UNA sponsor leaves.
- Absolutely no running/horseplay
- Food is allowed in the game room; however, please keep the items away from the playing surfaces, gaming systems, and computers. You are responsible for removing their trash.
- Please do not sit, lean, or place personal effects on the gaming tables.
- Please do not move any furniture without the approval of and/or assistance from the staff.
- No one is permitted to take equipment out of the game room for any reason.
- You are responsible for any damage to the game room equipment you have checked out (i.e., pool sticks, tables, video games/consoles, etc.). Mane card IDs will be suspended or a hold put on your student account until you have paid to have the equipment repaired or replaced.
- Gambling, betting and/or similar activities are not permitted. This includes video games. Students caught gambling will be reported to the Office of Student Conduct.
- If you violate these rules you may be removed from the game room and may lose privileges for future use.