The University Success Center
Welcome to the University Success Center!
Our mission is to help you, our student, develop the personal and academic knowledge, skills, and abilities necessary for university success. What does this mean?
It means that:
- You have support making the transition into college life through our First-Year Experience Program.
- You have connections with a variety of campus resources, both academic and non-academic, that will help you meet the challenges that can come with college life.
- You have ongoing and easily-accessible academic support (tutoring, consultations, workshops) throughout your entire UNA career.
If you would like to schedule an appointment, simply click the resource you need below.
- Advising Sessions
- Research Consultations
- Writing Consultations
- Mathematics Consultations
- Tutoring Sessions (except writing and math)
EASIER CLASS SCHEDULING! There is a new system available to make creating your class schedule easier. With the new Pride Planner, you will be able to find the classes that fit the rest of your schedule. Then, when it comes time to register, you will have all the details to make registering much faster and easier. You will find a tutorial video and instructions on how to use the Pride Planner at http://www.una.edu/registrar/schedule-builder.html.