ROOM USE REQUESTS
The Communications Building has these facilities:
- Screening Room 131 - seats 121; Blu-ray and television capability
- Screening Room 124 - seats 42; television capability
- Conference Room 130 - seats 20
- Publishing Lab 116 - seats 20; Mac computers
- Production Lab 118 - seats 20; Windows computers
- Production Studio 115
- Four Classrooms - various capacities
A request to use one of these rooms may be made by emailing a completed Room Use Request Form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Room 131 is home to the HD screening room which features 7.1 surround sound and seats 121. Room 124 is a smaller screening room which seats 42.
Two Mac computer labs are available for writing, film production, editing, and student research.
The studio features television, radio, and film production equipment to provide students with hands-on experience.
Green screen technology is available in the production studio.